Lady Greensleeves's Velvet Undergown

The tailoring misadventures of a histerical costumer

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Somebody STOP her!!

Gah! Here I am again! Two posts in one day!! No, I haven't gone to bed yet! Sheesh! I am SUPPOSED to be working, after all!

Am I?

Sigh....

Well, I did paint my office, which is at least in the physical vicinity of my work, if not actually productive on the book itself.

HOWEVER, I had to post, because I just found a butter yellow damask Italian gown!! This is from Buckland's Breeches, a site for a SCAdian costumer from Australia.

But! But!! Look how good it looks with the purple background! Woo-hoo! I think we have a winner!

But all the gowns I'm looking at have floral damasks, and the one I love is that diamond motif. Do I keep the diamonds, or must I use something bigger and more fluid?

Hrmph.

Well, fiddle-dee-dee... I'll think about that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home